Social media has disrupted society. The boom of digital means businesses can disseminate and publish communications for advertising and marketing purposes faster than ever before. While this change in landscape has brought significant benefits, it also presents major risks.
We can help you maximise the benefits of social media to your business, while also minimising the risks.
Marquette IP’s social media, advertising & marketing law services include:
- Social media policies, including policies for all staff and those authorised to use social media platforms on behalf of the organisation;
- Social media risk training;
- Online defamation;
- Vetting of online promotions, including trade promotions, competitions and events;
- Advice on electronic marketing and spam;
- Advice on advertising, endorsement, publicity and sponsorship considerations.
Contact us for more information on our social media, advertising & marketing law services.