As technology quickly evolves, businesses need to keep up with the rapid pace by utilising online tools and establishing a digital presence. A registered domain name can be one of your most valuable assets – it’s often the first point of communication and the key method of searching to find businesses online. That’s why it pays to protect your online positioning, ensuring you are maximising your exposure and return on investment.
Marquette IP’s domain names, digital and online services include:
- Domain name searches, watches, registrations, assignments and transfers;
- Representation in domain name disputes and arbitration;
- Internet Take Down Notices, including for websites and store listings on eBay, Amazon and the like;
- Website terms & conditions, including online retail terms and app end-users;
- Online privacy policies;
- Drafting e-commerce terms of trade for online retailers;
- Software application development contracts & agreements;
- Advice on the creation and maintenance of digital assets portfolios; and
- Digital asset portfolio management.
Contact us for more information on our domain names, digital and online services.