Intellectual property is a valuable asset worth protecting. Effectively enforcing and defending your IP rights are essential elements to any business strategy, enabling you to protect your commercial assets from erosion by infringers.
We can assist you in guarding your most valuable assets by advising on enforcement options and infringement claims, or through critiquing the prospects of challenging or defending trade marks in respect of opposition proceedings. Whether it’s a trade mark opposition or formal legal proceedings, we can represent your needs and guide you to the best outcome, negotiating appropriate terms to meet your commercial objectives.
Marquette’s IP dispute and litigation services include:
- Advising on enforcement options and infringement claims;
- Advice on the prospects of challenging or defending trade marks in respect of opposition proceedings;
- Representation in Australian and New Zealand trade mark oppositions and IP disputes;
- Advising on and negotiating appropriate settlement terms;
- Preparing Cease & Desist letters and providing representation in pre-litigation negotiations; and
- Full-service IP litigation.
Contact us for more information on our IP dispute and litigation services.