Our team always has a finger on the pulse and we’re here to help you achieve the same. We offer a variety of IP monitoring and portfolio management services to provide you with the tools to create a strong foundation for your business, maximising your IP and commercial assets.
Utilising industry know-how, we can identify commercially viable opportunities for your business and find solutions to any IP issues encountered, including through conducting due diligence exercises to identify gaps and opportunities, analysing competitor IP activities and reporting on relevant market and industry trends. We can even manage and maintain your IP rights!
Marquette’s IP monitoring and portfolio management services include:
- Reviewing and auditing of IP portfolios;
- Conducting due diligence exercises to identify gaps and opportunities;
- Analysing competitor IP activity and portfolios;
- Providing advice on potential infringements and oppositions;
- Maintaining and managing renewals and fees;
- Providing general advice, opinions and relevant update reports;
- Analysing and reporting relevant market and industry trends; and
- IP right and domain name watching services, locally and internationally.
Contact us for more information on our IP monitoring and portfolio management services.