There is a clear distinction between start-ups and small enterprises. However, this is commonly misunderstood. The difference is in the growth and operations of each type of business and the legalities surrounding them.
At Marquette IP, we get it. We appreciate that start-ups and enterprises face many challenges throughout their business journeys, requiring a strong legal foundation as they grow. We can guide you through the legal ‘ins and outs’ of structuring your business, as we specialise in assisting start-ups and enterprises to incorporate, approach investors and develop solid IP protection strategies.
Marquette IP’s services that are particularly important to start-ups and enterprises include:
- Trade mark searches, filing and registration of company name and associated brand names;
- Terms and Conditions for customers and website, including Software and App End User Licenses (EULAs);
- Privacy Policies, website checks and compliance programmes;
- Commercial Establishment Agreements, including Shareholder and Share Purchase Agreements;
- Licensing, Distribution and Supplier Agreements;
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- Subscription Agreements and any other investor-related documentation;
- Terms sheets and investment documentation from Angel Investors, VC Funds and Seed Funds; and
- Commercial Purchase and Sale of Business Agreements.
Contact us for more information on our start-up and enterprise services.